It’s a win-win Father’s Day this year! In addition to using this great app to get dad his favourite meal, you can also spoil him with a Dad Box to the value of over R1000, courtesy of Uber Eats! I’ve been thinking about how to make the day a special one (seeing that Wikus was in bed with COVID on his birthday) and I must admit, the virus hasn’t been kind to my creativity. Thanks to Uber Eats, I don’t have to think much further than opening up the app, adding in my hubby’s Sunday must-haves and checking out all in a few simple taps! The food arrives to my door via contactless delivery in just 30 minutes and the courier sanitises the delivery bag before and after every order!
Plus, right before checkout, the app gives you a detailed breakdown on the cost so there are no hidden surprises!
Here is what you can win:
By entering the competition via Suitcase & Chardonnay’s Instagram page, you could stand the chance of winning a Dad Box that includes all of your fathers’ favourite goodies and treats as the perfect compliment to make any day feel like Father’s Day (again!)
How to win:
- To stand a chance to win, follow Suitcase & Chardonnay and Uber Eats South Africa on Instagram.
- Find the post relating to this competition on Suitcase & Chardonnay’s Instagram and tag that one person who is helping you to put together the best Father’s Day ever in the comment section. In that same comment, share with us how you are planning to spoil your dad.
- While you’re at it, also remember to use the hashtag, #UberEatsGetsIt in the comment.
- For a bonus entry, complete the form below.
Terms and conditions:
Giveaway closes on 25 June at midnight. Competition is open to SA residents where the Uber Eats app is available only. Competition is not affiliated with Facebook or Instagram. T&C’s apply. Decision is final and we reserve the right to disqualify winners should entry mechanisms not be followed. Products are not redeemable for cash.
Uber Eats Fun Facts
- Did you know that Uber Eats has other offerings within the app, including essentials, groceries and toiletries?
- Their exciting partnership with Exclusive Books also caught my attention – a great and easy way to spoil dad with his favourite book!
- You can schedule your orders as far as a week in advance, which is why it is the perfect solution for this year’s Father’s Day.
- You can send a meal or item as a gift, complete with a personalised message with Uber Eats‘ ‘Share My Delivery’ feature.
- There’s no need to go shopping on a busy Father’s Day weekend when you’ve got the Uber Eats app handy. They can deliver the required ingredients for that special Father’s Day lunch in under 30 minutes.