Not too long ago, our kids received a set of Magformers – magnetic building toys for brain development – which had them playing for hours on end. The set included all kinds of shapes and colours, cute little men and various other add-ons to let their imaginations run free. Now, you can win three sets of these wonderful, educational toys.
Like with Lego, one set is never where it ends. Once your kids are mad about Magformers, there’s no turning back. In fact, you might just have to add another box or two (or six) to the collection. We’ve been lucky enough to receive another couple of play sets to review. The latest sets include the Penguin Cube House Set, the Frog Cube House Set, and a Basic Plus 30 Set.
Ideally meant for children aged three and older, our son has been enjoying experimenting with these 3D brain training toys since just before he turned two. It’s amazing to see how kids find ways to make the shapes fit together. Catha (4) has been building all kinds of contraptions lately – from aeroplanes and space rockets to the most impressive little houses. The one thing she and Elian (2) fights over the most, is the wheels (which we got as part of the previous set) – obviously a wow factor when it comes to constructing their best works.
How does it work?
The magnetic toys click together with the help of little magnets inside. With these toys, kids learn to think and build in 3D – an important skill when it comes to brain development. The toys come in squares, triangles, circles and more, allowing kids to experiment to their hearts’ content.
Where can you buy Magformers?
Magformers are distributed by Solarpop locally, and you can find the different sets on their website.
What makes Magformers a good toy to buy?
- It’s probably one of the best educational toys you can buy for your kids.
- It’s also something that can be stored neatly, as you merely stack them together and pack them away.
- Magformers are compatible with all Magformers shapes and accessories.
- The magnets inside are Neodymium Rare-Earth magnets, which guarantees connectivity.
- The plastic used in manufacturing these toys is BPA free HQABS plastic.
- It keeps the kids busy (and quiet) for at least half an hour when on the road.
- It’s a brilliant gift for other kids when you’re reluctant to buy single use plastic toys.
Enter and WIN three sets of Magformers
Want to spoil your kids with something special? You can stand the chance to win these three Magformers sets by entering the competition below. The prize (valued at R1759) includes:
- Basic Plus Set (30 piece)
- Cube House Frog Set
- Cube House Penguin Set
To enter, all you have to do, is:
- Follow Suitcase & Chardonnay on Facebook and Instagram.
- Complete the form below.
- Bonus: Comment in the comment box below and tell me why you feel you deserve to win.
The winner will be announced via Suitcase & Chardonnay’s Facebook and Instagram pages and will also be notified via email. Competition is valid for South Africans only. Competition closes on 30 September 2022. Good luck!